Armageddon (The Day of Jehovah)
- The King’s ‘arrows are sharp, piercing the hearts of his enemies’ and ‘making peoples fall before him.’
- —Psalm 45:5
- “I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: ‘Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.’”—Rev. 19:17, 18.
- The carnage will be earth wide. “Those slain by Jehovah in that day will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.” (Jer. 25:33)
- The wicked system of things on Earth is destroyed.
- Christ goes into victory. (Ps.45:4)
- Christ completes his conquest by abyssing Satan and his wicked spirit forces for the full length of the Thousand Year Reign. (Rev. 20:2, 3)
- Earth’s inhabitants are free from satanic influence, living in total subjection to the Christ who is reigning as King.